Wednesday, May 27, 2009

7 random things about me

I haven't been tagged by anyone for the "7 random things about me" meme. So I take the opportunity to start a meme myself.

meme?

A blog meme is a memesomething that requires active participation by the blogger and (rarely) traces back to an originating source. It is a question that a blogger answers to share some personal perspective or experience on random topics.

the rules

  • Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
  • Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they have been tagged.

7 things

  1. When I was young, I wanted to become an astronaut.
  2. I haven't seen the movie - Forest gump yet.
  3. Once I fell in love with a cartoon character - jasmine, of Disney's Aladdin. She is still my crush ;)
  4. I need food, water, air, sleep and a computer to survive
  5. I've been awarded all the grades available except AA and AP. (yes! XX, II ,FR, FF … everything!)
  6. I can write in reverse order (mirror writing) with the same speed as I write normally.
  7. I hate JOOMLA (a Content Management System), Mallika Sherawat (who, by coincidence, shares by birthday) and CH101 (I still have an active backlog in it!)

7 people I tag

  1. g2 - coz I simply love his humorous posts
  2. vivek - coz he loves writing absolute random stuff
  3. artagon - coz I wonder what his 7 things would be
  4. pramod - coz he hasn't posted anything since a month
  5. zubin - coz he compiled a long todo list
  6. ravali - coz she has already posted 101+ things about her and I wonder which 7 will she choose.
  7. manku - coz he remains a stupid!

PS: @ the above 7 people. Post a comment here once you are done with your 7 things.