Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anagrams

I've always been very fond of anagrams. As a matter of fact, "apnerve" is an anagram of my name "praveen". Today, I found these awesome anagrams while googling:

  • Dormitory = Dirty Room
  • Listen = Silent
  • Madam Curie = Radium came
  • A telephone girl = Repeating "Hello"
  • The country side = No City Dust Here
  • Evangelist = Evil's Agent
  • Astronomers = No more stars
  • The eyes = They see
  • The cockroach = Cook, catch her
  • Waitress = A stew, Sir?
  • The centenarians = I can hear ten "tens"
  • Desperation = A Rope Ends It
  • The Morse Code = Here Come Dots
  • The Meaning of Life = The fine game of nil
  • Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler
  • Funeral = Real Fun
  • Sunshine and Shadow = Show in Sun and Shade
  • Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Z's
  • Vacation Times = I'm Not as Active
  • The Detectives = Detect Thieves
  • A Gentleman = Elegant Man
  • A Decimal Point = I'm a Dot in Place
  • The Earthquakes = That Queer Shake
  • Statue of Liberty = Built to Stay Free
  • Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
  • Admirer = Married
  • New York Times = Monkeys write
  • Debit card = Bad credit