Friday, August 18, 2006

The Water fight

water, water, every where, and all our rooms did stink; Water, water, everywhere, nor any guy to sprink(le)

I don't know who started it but within few minutes, whole freshie block got involved in this fight. These things, fights I mean, are some of the most common things that happen here at IIT Bombay. The tradition passes on from batch to batch through the ORIENTation sessions. No sooner did we had our Hostel and Sports orientation, we got into action!

Knock..knock...Who's there?? No one....Woosh! hey he's the guy from our very own block...2nd floor. He made all his way from his floor to mine just to throw water on me. How strange this method of introduction is. Well... now it was my turn to do the same. So, I came out with my weapons- My bucket n mug and gave my warcry: H4....H4........ and started throwing water on everyone I encountered. We enjoyed to the fullest and now, I am posting this to let everyone know that we, the IITians don't just slog or study. We also enjoy our lives.

  • I EAT
  • I SLEEP
  • I STUDY
  • I BLOG
  • I SING
  • I CHILL
  • I DANCE
  • I IT BOMBAY